Mini Son Aloui
Accommodation: 2 / 4
Beds: 1 double + 1 sofa-bed
"SON ALOUI MINI" is a small old building totally independent of main house "Son Aloui".
So, it also located in the centre of the island, just 3 km away from the village of Muro and at least 45 minutes from all points of Mallorca.
In the course of 2018, I transformed it into a cosy and comfortable room with its own bathroom and a kitchen opening onto its private garden and a magnificent view of the countryside.
The room is +/- 10m2, with a high ceiling, exposed beams and a manual Velux that gives a beautiful natural light during the day.
The double bed (1,60m x 2,00m) is on top of a custom made wood and metal mezzanine. We access to the bed by a ladder also custom made.
Under this mezzanine I accommodate a sofa-bed clic-clac (1.40 x 2m once opened) with a coffee table and shelves on the side to store your clothes.
We access to the bathroom from outside. There is a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
The kitchen area is under a covered terrace. The view from this point is beautiful. You will love to have your breakfasts there.
COMMON AREAS :
- I'll be in the main house, right next to "MINI SON ALOUI". There is enough space for us not to bother. We enter in the property through the main portal that we share.
- MINI SON ALOUI has its own parking
- During the winter I will privatize even more "MINI SON ALOUI" by installing a wooden fence all around. This will make you feel at home even more and it will keep dogs from bothering you if you do not like their company.
- We share the use of the washing machine that is in your area, behind your bathroom… But I will come when you are not there.
OTHER DETAILS TO KNOW :
- There are animals in the property:
. 2 dogs that will stay on my side since yours is fenced;
. 2 cats who also stay with me ... although Tomy is a curious, cuddly and playful little cat, so I'm sure he will come to see you;
. 1 mare behind your house, in her park.
- The house is powered by solar panels and a generator that starts automatically when the batteries start to be low or if we use too much energy at the same time.
- The running water comes from a cistern which is under the main house and a pump supplies the entire property with that water.
- Grey water (shower, sink and bidet) go directly into a tank to water the fruit trees. Also, I leave at your disposal some natural and biodegradable products that I will ask you to use during your stay in my house.